|Players:||1-4 with Bluetooth|
|Scheduled Release Date:||Out now!|
In the age of discovery, many brave explorers set off across the oceans in search of a remote land never before explored by humans. Their dreams soon came true, as they came upon a land with rich soil and resources. It was not long until the news of this great discovery spread throughout the world, and soon many groups came to the island, but only one could conquer...
Settle, harvest and build your civilization to dominate the island of Catan in the first hand-held version of the classic, best-selling boardgame. Roll the dice to see what resources will be given to you, then put them to use by building new roads, villages and cities. Place your settlements wisely, and with a bit of luck the island will be yours! The captivating mixture of strategy and interaction make the game intense and instantly addictive. The high quality graphics and attractive Japanese style illustrations guarantee that the game also stands out visually.
Challenge up to three of your friends to a multiplayer over a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Ten captivating characters, each with unique personalities
- 16 challenging missions, with up to 16 hours of gameplay in Quest mode
- Addictive, classic turn based board game action
- Attractive Japanese style graphics and characters
N-Gage Exclusive Features
- The only hand held video game version of Settlers of Catan
- Challenge up to three other players over a wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Game modes include Multiplayer, Tournament, Free Game (single player) and Quest
- Upload your high scores to the N-Gage Arena for the world to see
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.