|Category:||Turn based war game|
|Players:||1 - 2 with Bluetooth wireless technology|
|Scheduled Release Date:||Out now!|
Choose your side, and fight for the survival of your race in a turn based war game of legendary proportions. Fight with the Imperium’s Space Marines to guard mankind’s last hope, or reign as the diabolic forces that worship Chaos. Join the mystical Eldar in their woven scheme to bind together the fragile existence of their once mighty race, or lead the Orks in bringing slaughter and mayhem to every corner of the cosmos. Show no mercy, take no prisoners. War is your only source of honour...
The depths of the Warhammer 40,000 Universe hold danger for all living creatures, and the future of your people is in your hands. Can you survive the war long enough to discover the secret of Lya’bru?
- Four races to choose from: Orks, Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines and Eldar - each having four different variations
- Four interwoven story based campaigns
- 60 different maps and 5 different environments: ice, industrial, desert, volcanic and jungle
- 19 different map objectives: e.g. cleanse, hold at all costs, hit and run, breakout, ambush, seek and destroy, bunker assault, assassinate, rearguard, sabotage
- Over 20 skirmish maps for practising your leadership skills
- Lead your you forces in the top down tactical view
- Experience the glorious detail of the Warhammer 40000 universe close up in the combat view
- Build your own mix of forces and save them for future battles
- Choose from over 50 different squad types made up from over a hundred different unit types from the Warhammer 40000 Universe
- Use psychic powers to weaken and destroy your enemies
- Unleash monstrous creaturesagainst your foes
- In addition to the single player Campaign and Skirmish Mode, Warhammer 40,000 features the following multiplayer options: go against another player using the same game deck with the Hot Seat option, or connect via Bluetooth technology and go head-to-head.
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.