|Players:||1-6 with Bluetooth, the N-Gage Arena or as Hot Seat|
|Scheduled Release Date:||Out now!|
Commanded by an old Navy veteran, your soldiers are used to combat. Most of them already have experience from the European Theatre of World War II. Although well prepared for imminent combat, the real horrors of the Pacific Theatre will change them forever. Only their strong ties to each other and to the seasoned veteran Commander Mc Douglas can keep them together. Prepare for some intense action in the Pacific!
Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands features a large number of improvements and a load of new features unseen in the first member of the PtG series. This evolution is based on analysed information and feedback collected from the gaming community, press reviews and betatesting, making Ikusa Islands the most advanced mobile game ever made!
Expect these new and improved features, along with many, many more:
- An immersive storyline and missions spiced with black humor familiar to war game and movie enthusiasts
- Improved character evolution, including interactive and spontaneous voice dialogue corresponding to each soldier’s experience and actions
- Improved gameplay mechanics and more realistic artificial intelligence
- New graphics and animation engine
- New battle theatre, weapons, vehicles and soldiers and language (Japanese)
- New musical score
N-Gage Exclusive Features
- Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands is exclusively developed for the N-Gage
- New in-game chat system, including voice and text-chat with friends and foes
- Improved Field Radio and pre-made messaging system
- Multiplayer gaming for up to 6 players using justone game deck
- Multiplayer gaming for up to 6 players locally with Bluetooth, or online in the N-Gage Arena
- Worldwide ranking and improved multiplayer matchmaking in the N-Gage Arena
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.