|Players:||1-4 with Bluetooth or N-Gage Arena|
|Scheduled Release Date:||Out now!|
- In this turn-based action strategy game, teams of humorously animated worms wage battles across weird, randomly generated landscapes
- Single player modes include training missions to hone your creative attack and lightning-speed decision making skills in deathmatch and mission-based games
- Unleash mutant worm-destroying sheep, fierce bazooka cannons, and ancient Kung Fu powers on unsuspecting worm opponents
- Fight your way across several environments including snow-covered worlds and deep, dark forests. Perhaps the lure of the cheese landscape is calling you to battle, or you may just win the day and declare yourself king of the fruit bowl... it's all up to you to decide!
- With the power of the customizer, you can name your worms, select unique weapon inventories, and, when the inevitable happens, pick out the tombstone for your worm's final resting place
- Fully customizable game options that allow you, the player, the ability to choose the way you deal wormy mayhem to opponents, from drawn-out wars to quick and dirty skirmishes
N-Gage Exclusive Features
- The more worms, the better: 2 people can go head-to-head against each other over a wireless Bluetooth connection, or have a 4-way battle in the N-Gage Arena
- Because N-Gage Arena play is turn-based, the speed of your GPRS connection won't affect the quality of gameplay
- Testyourself in tournaments, including "Worm King" elimination and "Survival of the Wormiest"
- Matchmaking helps you find other gamers by skill level or time zone
- There's more than one way to top the global rankings in the N-Gage Arena, from top scores to worst friendly-fire offender to most boring worm
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.