- Graphical biorhythm chart based on your time of birth
- Estimate your physical, emotional, and mental fitness for any day in the future
- Calculate your anticipated most critical days within the next three months
- Highlight your estimated overall positive or negative phases
- Manage a list of your friends' birthdays and calculate their biorhythms, too
What are Biorhythms? According to the Biorhythm Theory (invented around 1900 by Swoboda and Fliess), a person's physical, emotional, and mental fitness undergoes determined oscillations between negative and positive phases. The ups and downs can by calculated based on the person's date and time of birth. According to the theory, a biorythm curve crossing the border from positive to negative (or vice versa) indicates a critical day. If two or all three curves cross the zero line on the same day, this indicates a very critical day. If all three curves are high up, or low down, an overall good, respectively bad, phase is assumed. Some people include their biorhythm in their time management, for example to plan important dates or phone calls.
N91 8GB , Nokia 3250 , Nokia 5500 , Nokia 5700 , Nokia 6110 Navigator , Nokia 6120 , Nokia 6121 , Nokia 6290 , Nokia E50 , Nokia E51 , Nokia E60 , Nokia E61 , Nokia E61i , Nokia E62 , Nokia E65 , Nokia E70 , Nokia E90 , Nokia N71 , Nokia N73 , Nokia N75 , Nokia N76, Nokia N77 , Nokia N80 , Nokia N81 , Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82 , Nokia N91 , Nokia N92 , Nokia N93 , Nokia N93i , Nokia N95 8GB , Nokia N95
and all of the Series 60 v3 devices !!
Rapidshare.com link for "Biorhythm Calculator"
4shared.com link for "Biorhythm Calculator"
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.