Add files you encrypt and decrypt very often to "Safe list". It's quite a handy option if you do not want to look for these files every time you need to encrypt/decrypt them.
"Safe list" detects the selected file state automatically and allows you to perform the needed action fastly
All other files marked with icons describing their types are not encrypted and can be viewed by any file viewer/editor associated with this file type. To protect these files use "Encrypt" command and specify a password you want to encrypt them with.
To encrypt/decrypt any file on your device use built-in "File Browser". To access the file browser select "File Browser" command in menu. It's easy to work with, just select any files (multiselection is allowed) and use encrypt or decrypt command in menu.
For every file you encrypt you may assign different password. But we understand that in some situation users would like to use the same password to encrypt/decrypt several files. If so, select "Keep key" option in "Session options" menu. While the application is running it'll be typing last entered password automatically when you encrypt or decrypt files. So if you using the same password for all files you need to type it only once. After you close the application this password is reset and you will need to type it again when you start the application again. If you do not need this option select "Don't keep key" option.
Behind the screen
- Reliable encryption of any kind of data by using the international industry standard system RC6 (ECB-Mode) and MD5 algorithms
- High speed encryption and decryption process
- Passwords are not stored on the device to increase the safety further. Password verification is performed by checking digital signs.
Please note: your password is not stored anywhere inside the application, encrypted files or in some place on your device in order to increase the safety. Password verification is performed by checking digital signs (digital signs say nothing about your password or encrypted data nature). It means that no person (including the application developers) can open and see your data without specifying correct password. Please don't forget your password as there's no way to access your data without it!
What's new in v. 3.00:
* Free desktop companion (for Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) for Best Crypto is available.
* After a file is encrypted its original file is securely wiped now instead of the file deletion.
* The problem with settings and registration info occasionally reset is fixed.
* File browser appearance is changed.
* The problem when incorrect (negative) amount of free space was shown with large memory cards is fixed.
* The problem when a file that doesn't exist anymore in the safe list had encrypted icon instead of question icon is fixed.
* Now available in English, German, Chinese and Russian.
THIS INCLUDES THE PC APPLICATION ALSO
N91 8GB , Nokia 3250 , Nokia 5500 , Nokia 5700 , Nokia 6110 Navigator , Nokia 6120 , Nokia 6121 , Nokia 6290 , Nokia E50 , Nokia E51 , Nokia E60 , Nokia E61 , Nokia E61i , Nokia E62 , Nokia E65 , Nokia E70 , Nokia E90 , Nokia N71 , Nokia N73 , Nokia N75 , Nokia N76, Nokia N77 , Nokia N80 , Nokia N81 , Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82 , Nokia N91 , Nokia N92 , Nokia N93 , Nokia N93i , Nokia N95 8GB , Nokia N95
and all of the Series 60 v3 devices !!
Rapidshare.com link for "Smartphoneware.Best.Crypto.v3.00.Incl.Desktop.S60v 3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsigned.Cracked-ErESPDA"
4shared.com link for "Smartphoneware.Best.Crypto.v3.00.Incl.Desktop.S60v 3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsigned.Cracked-ErESPDA"
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.