Tektronic Car Pack v1.02.35 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked by BiNPDA
- Auto-answer will automatically answer an incoming call after a specified period. You have just to keep driving and the phone will auto-answer. You can also answer the call as normally/by hand.
- Counter-down. A big digital counter-down is shown on screen in the auto-answer mode showing the seconds left until the call will be automatically auto-answered.
- Auto-reject will automatically reject an incoming call after a specified period. A big digital counter-down is shown also during the incoming call.
- Auto-reject with SMS will automatically reject an incoming call and will send a SMS text to the remote caller.
- Activate Loudspeaker. After the call is answered (normally by hand or automatically) the call voice Loudspeaker is automatically activated so you can hear the remote caller in the car's cockpit without to touch the phone. You have just to keep driving and you can talk with your remote party. (similar like a car-kit device).
- Backlight always active. If set on Yes, the backlight of the screen will be always active/on for the best visibility in the car. The screen lights will never go off as long as the service is started. The keypad is also keept unlocked for easy use of the phone.
- Mute ringing tone. If you receive an incoming call, the ringtone will be muted if you do not want to be disturbed by its sound while driving.
- Ankey-answer and Anykey-reject. You can answer or reject an incoming call by simply pressing any key on the keypad. (not only the RED or GREEN keys).
- Mute microphone. This setting can mute the microphone if a call is auto-answered. It is useful if a call is auto-answered but you did not see this, so the remote caller can not hear you; but you can hear him.
- Charger control. The Car Pack service can be automatically enabled when you get up in the car and plug-in the phone compatible car charger.
- Show icon. An icon indicator will be shown in the top of the screen indicating the Car Pack service is enabled.
When the Car Pack service is enabled you can use the phone as normally. It does not disturb your actions but will react as per your settings. The Car Pack service will not block the Handsfree bluetooth device if you use one. You can answer and talk normally from your Handsfree device. To use the Car Pack you only need to enable it when you get up in the car. You can do this either using the charger plug-in or enabling the service from the main menu. The Car Pack can coexist with a car-kit device if you use one. It can even totally replace the functionality of an expensive car kit.
N91 8GB , Nokia 3250 , Nokia 5500 , Nokia 5700 , Nokia 6110 Navigator , Nokia 6120 , Nokia 6121 , Nokia 6290 , Nokia E50 , Nokia E51 , Nokia E60 , Nokia E61 , Nokia E61i , Nokia E62 , Nokia E65 , Nokia E70 , Nokia E90 , Nokia N71 , Nokia N73 , Nokia N75 , Nokia N76, Nokia N77 , Nokia N80 , Nokia N81 , Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82 , Nokia N91 , Nokia N92 , Nokia N93 , Nokia N93i , Nokia N95 8GB , Nokia N95
and all of the Series 60 v3 devices !!
Rapidshare.com link for "Tektronic Car Pack v1.02.35 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked by BiNPDA"
4shared.com link for "Tektronic Car Pack v1.02.35 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked by BiNPDA"
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.