A hidden/protected contact can only be visible and accessed using the Hidden Contacts application. You must enter a password to start the Hidden Contacts software and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password. It is is also able to automatically remove the phone call logs so that you can have confidentiality for the phone calls you have. Nobody can know what phone calls have been made or received by your phone. For more protection the Hidden Contacts has also extended settings like Lock Messaging application or Lock Installer. More, the Hidden Contacts phonebook application allows you also to call, add, remove, edit contacts or send SMS messages.
1. Set hidden. This command will hide/protect the selected contact. If a contact is hidden it will not anymore appear in the phone built-in public Contacts list but it will remain visible in the Hidden Contacts application list. You must enter the password in order to start the Hidden Contacts and access the hidden/protected contacts. Nobody can see and use the hidden/protected contacts without to know the password.
2. Set visible. Makes the contact visible in the phone built-in Contact application (unhide).
3. Remove call logs. If enabled, automatically removes the phone call logs. You can set to automatically remove the call logs for the hidden contacts only, public only or for all contacts. This option is usefull if you need more protection so that nobody can know what phone calls you did or received on your phone. If not enabled, an unauthorized person can see the phone call logs using the built-in Logs application from the phone.
4. Lock Messaging app. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application will automatically be locked by the Hidden Contacts service. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone built-in Messaging/SMS application. This can protect the SMS messages you sent or received to/from the hidden or any contacts.
5. Lock Installer. If set on Yes, the phone built-in Installer application will be locked. You must enter the password in order to unlock and use the phone?s Installer. Nobody can install or uninstall the Hidden Contacts software or any application from the phone without to know the password.
6. Change password: Allows you to change the password. The default password is 1234. The password is asked when the Hidden Contacts software is started. IMPORTANT: If you reinstall the application the password and the settings are not reset; they remain the same as the last time you set. Do not forget the password !
7. Automatically exiting after the inactivity time you set.
If a contact is hidden and you make or receive phone calls, the contact''s name and the thumbnail image will not be shown by the built-in Telephony application. However, the contact''s phone number will be shown depending by your phone's Settings.
Please, see the user guide for more info. list.
N91 8GB , Nokia 3250 , Nokia 5500 , Nokia 5700 , Nokia 6110 Navigator , Nokia 6120 , Nokia 6121 , Nokia 6290 , Nokia E50 , Nokia E51 , Nokia E60 , Nokia E61 , Nokia E61i , Nokia E62 , Nokia E65 , Nokia E70 , Nokia E90 , Nokia N71 , Nokia N73 , Nokia N75 , Nokia N76, Nokia N77 , Nokia N80 , Nokia N81 , Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82 , Nokia N91 , Nokia N92 , Nokia N93 , Nokia N93i , Nokia N95 8GB , Nokia N95
and all of the Series 60 v3 devices !!
Rapidshare.com link for "Tektronic Hidden Contacts v1.02.28 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked BiNPDA"
4shared.com link for "Tektronic Hidden Contacts v1.02.28 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked BiNPDA"
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.