AutoProfiles includes also Bluetooth scheduler. You can have the Bluetooth status changed automatically according to your schedule: you can turn Bluetooth off, turn it on and choose its visibility status. You can change Bluetooth together with a profile, but you can also change only Bluetooth status without profile change.
Auto Profiles reads your mobile calendar entries and activates the chosen profile (for example Silent or Meeting) during the meeting time automatically. This option is preset already, so by default the Profile Meeting will be set during your meetings when you install and activate the AutoProfiles. You can choose to change profile only on selected meetings. To do this, you will have only to place :ap: tag in your mobile meeting description and tune the software.
For your convenience Auto Profiles have Today tab, where all schedules planned for the current day are visible.
* Automatic profile timer based on schedule
* Bluetooth scheduler includes hidden and visible for all statuses
* Change to selected profile during a meeting in the mobile calendar
* You can select meetings on which AutoProfiles should be active
* Every schedule entry can be activated and deactivated at any time
* Scheduling of mobile native and of user defined profiles
* Profile deactivation time can be chosen
* Overlapping scheduling not a problem due to different priorities for schedule conditions
* Today tab shows all profile changes scheduled for the current day
* New languages added
* Workdays are user defined
We have chosen some tips that will maybe useful for you:
* On phone boot you may click twice on the AutoProfiles icon till the application starts, it is normal behaviour
* Active on Meeting condition will be executed only when the meeting start and meeting end in mobile calendar differ, e.g. There will be no reaction on the meeting lasting from 14:00 till 14:00
* Active on Meeting condition has the highest priority, so if you have calendar meeting all other schedules will be overwritten.
* Due to Symbian restrictions you can not set activation of the profile on one day and its deactivation on another day in one schedule, you will have to make two schedules in order to achieve such behaviour, sorry for that.
* In Today screen are shown only the schedules that will be still executed today, not all schedules for today.
* You can use Bluetooth scheduler without profile change. To do this, please make a schedule where the profile will stay the same and the Bluetooth status will change.
New in AutoProfiles Version 3.0:
* Now you can select meetings, on which the Autoprofiles software will be changing profiles
* Number of supported mobile phones extended
* New Languages were added: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Simple Chinese
Whats New in Version 3.1
AutoProfiles schedule automatic profiles change and Bluetooth status change on your mobile. Now with ability to select the meeting on which the software will change your profile. AutoProfiles v. 3.1 released on 19.12.2008
Nokia 5500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E70, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N95, Nokia 3250, Nokia N Series, Nokia E Series, Nokia E65, Nokia N76, Nokia E61i, Nokia N73 Music Edition, Nokia N77, Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia E51, Nokia N81, Nokia 6121 Classic, Nokia N82, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N91 8 GB, Nokia N96, Nokia 6210 Navigator, Nokia 6220 Classic, Nokia N78, Nokia N79, Nokia N85, Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia E66, Nokia E71
Direct Download link for SymbianGuru AutoProfiles v3.1 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked
Alternative Rapidshare.com link for SymbianGuru AutoProfiles v3.1 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.