- Make and receive calls, and know about calls you missed.
- Read the caller ID on incoming calls, and check numbers that you have dialed before placing the call.
- Manage your contacts and call logs.
- Check the battery level, signal strength, Bluetooth state, and other status details.
- Compose and read text messages (SMS), multimedia messages (MMS), and e-mail.
- Browse the internet and fill out online forms.
- Read different types of files including Microsoft Word and plain text documents.
- Read text by character, word or line.
- Schedule appointments and tasks.
- Check the date and time currently set on the phone.
- Set the clock and alarms.
- Create text and voice notes.
- Perform arithmetic calculations.
- Convert from one currency or unit of measurement to another.
- Listen to locally saved media files or internet audio streams.
- Browse the system of files and folders on the phone and storage card.
- Configure phone settings, themes, profiles and ringtones.
- Assign speed dial keys and voice tags.
- Access other built-in and 3rd-party applications such as Fring or IM Plus instant messenger, Wallet, and Wayfinder Access for GPS navigation, just to name a few.
- Connect with other mobile phones, as well as desktop and notebook computers to share data.
- Highly intelligible text-to-speech voices from leading providers such as Acapela, Fonix, Loquendo and Svox.
- Support for more than 20 languages including English (US and UK), Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Dutch (Netherlands and Belgium), Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Icelandic, Greek, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese.
- Compatibility with Mobile Magnifier for Symbian Phones .
- Support for more than 20 Braille devices from Optelec, HumanWare, BAUM, Eurobraille, and Handy Tech.
- Braille input and output in different languages using uncontracted or contracted literary Braille, as well as six-dot and eight-dot computer Braille.
- Full access to different built-in applications, and support for 3rd-party programs designed to enhance the functionality of the mobile phone.
- More than 30 user-configurable options, and the flexibility of being able to easily switch anytime between three user profiles (Beginner, Normal, and Advanced) that can have different settings.
- Commands that allow changing of important settings on the fly, such as keyboard echo, punctuation level, verbosity level, speech rate and volume.
- Commands for repeating or spelling the last spoken text, reading the whole screen or just parts of it like the softkeys, as well as interrupting speech output or toggling speech mute.
- Option to automatically mute speech when the keypad is locked, but still have speech output when commands for checking status information or date and time are used. Speech is also automatically unmuted when keypad is unlocked.
- Easy and user-friendly installation and product activation processes.
- Command Help Mode available anywhere on the phone.
Unrar, install and register with 000000000000. Reboot and Enjoy.
You can download more languages at www.codefactory.es
N91 8GB , Nokia 3250 , Nokia 5500 , Nokia 5700 , Nokia 6110 Navigator , Nokia 6120 , Nokia 6121 , Nokia 6290 , Nokia E50 , Nokia E51 , Nokia E60 , Nokia E61 , Nokia E61i , Nokia E62 , Nokia E65 , Nokia E70 , Nokia E90 , Nokia N71 , Nokia N73 , Nokia N75 , Nokia N76, Nokia N77 , Nokia N80 , Nokia N81 , Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82 , Nokia N91 , Nokia N92 , Nokia N93 , Nokia N93i , Nokia N95 8GB , Nokia N95
and all of the Series 60 v3 devices !!
Rapidshare.com link for "Code Factory Mobile Speak v3.82.1 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked by CODePDA"
rar pass : huseyin
If you liked what you have read, please click the "Donate" button and donate some money.